9 Reasons To Attend
- 1st-hand learning from experienced practitioners
- Access to proven system and existing templates for QUICK START!
- You get to do what you learn during workshop and get immediate review and feedback for more effective learning
- Find out new tecnologies and trends to help make your job easier
- Learn not just from us but from our guest speakers who are experts in their respective field
- Opportunity to do live events job experience
- Opportunity to upgrade to be a "Certified Event Managers" - a UK-based working professional manager certification for event managers
- Get connected with others in the industry
- Access to our resources and coaches so you can call for advice during actual live events
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the entire events management process and resources required
- Understand what makes a successful event, getting started and what are the key elements that pull it together
- Learn how to strategise your events and manage your budget & ROI
- Learn how to identify, manage and control potential problems to ensure a successful event
- Learn how you can promote and market your events successfully with use of new trends and technologies
- Learn how to work with 3rd parties including sponsors, strategic alliances, partners and suppliers
- Learn how to apply critical and creative thinking skills, leadership, team-building to your events
- Learn a systematic approach to events management with proven system and templates provided
- On-the-spot practice with live simulated exercises and be coached and evaluated immediately
Click here for more information on each module.
Who Should Attend
Even for those with experience, this is the opportunity to learn the systematic approach to events management. So you should attend if you are:
Get 1st-hand learning and practice in running corporate events. This is a great introductory workshop that shows you the entire big picture of managing events, from concept to planning , implementation and control strategies. If you are new to Events, you MUST attend this workshop.
- Responsible for your company functions and events
- Involved in organizing training, seminars, conferences, exhibitions & other corporate events
- Given the task to organize and manage events for marketing and promotions... trade shows, press conferences, product launch, road shows, sales conventions, previews & talks and others
- Asked to manage events for your corporate clients
- Keen to explore a career in event management
- Somehow involved directly or indirectly in the M.I.C.E. industry
What You Will Get...
- You will get 1st-hand knowledge from experienced practitioners with over 50 years of accumulated experience in Events Management.
- A systematic-approach to events management with proven system and a CD with 30 templates to help you get started and makes your job easier.
- We teach you what you never learn in school but need to apply at work. You get to practise what you learned on the spot and be evaluated.
- Learn new trends and technologies not just from our trainers but from our guest speakers who are experts in their field.
- Post-event email coaching (3 months) - A coach who is available to guide you after the workshop as you work on your live projects.
- Online community of event managers with forum, blogs, and on-going articles of interest. You also get to network with Event Managers from other industries.
- We can provide you with live on-the-job training opportunities with our on-going events. You will get a EventsMastery Certificate of Attendance to show that you have attended this course.
- Option to get a UK-based professional certification as "Certifed Event Manager" provided by International Professional Managers Association, IPMA, UK.