9 Reasons To Attend
- 1st-hand learning from experienced practitioners
- Access to proven system and existing templates for QUICK START!
- You get to do what you learn during workshop and get immediate review and feedback for more effective learning
- Find out new tecnologies and trends to help make your job easier
- Learn not just from us but from our guest speakers who are experts in their respective field
- Opportunity to do live events job experience
- Opportunity to upgrade to be a "Certified Event Managers" - a UK-based working professional manager certification for event managers
- Get connected with others in the industry
- Access to our resources and coaches so you can call for advice during actual live events
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the entire events management process and resources required
- Understand what makes a successful event, getting started and what are the key elements that pull it together
- Learn how to strategise your events and manage your budget & ROI
- Learn how to identify, manage and control potential problems to ensure a successful event
- Learn how you can promote and market your events successfully with use of new trends and technologies
- Learn how to work with 3rd parties including sponsors, strategic alliances, partners and suppliers
- Learn how to apply critical and creative thinking skills, leadership, team-building to your events
- Learn a systematic approach to events management with proven system and templates provided
- On-the-spot practice with live simulated exercises and be coached and evaluated immediately
Click for 9 modules outline
Who Should Attend
Even for those with experience, this is the opportunity to learn the systematic approach to events management. So you should attend if you are:
Get 1st-hand learning and practice in running corporate events. This is a great introductory workshop that shows you the entire big picture of managing events, from concept to planning , implementation and control strategies. If you are new to Events, you MUST attend this workshop.
- Responsible for your company functions and events
- Involved in organizing training, seminars, conferences, exhibitions & other corporate events
- Given the task to organize and manage events for marketing and promotions... trade shows, press conferences, product launch, road shows, sales conventions, previews & talks and others
- Asked to manage events for your corporate clients
- Keen to explore a career in event management
- Somehow involved directly or indirectly in the M.I.C.E. industry
What You Will Get...
- You will get 1st-hand knowledge from experienced practitioners with over 50 years of accumulated experience in Events Management.
- A systematic-approach to events management with proven system and a CD with 30 templates to help you get started and makes your job easier.
- We teach you what you never learn in school but need to apply at work. You get to practise what you learned on the spot and be evaluated.
- Learn new trends and technologies not just from our trainers but from our guest speakers who are experts in their field.
- Post-event email coaching (3 months) - A coach who is available to guide you after the workshop as you work on your live projects.
- Online community of event managers with forum, blogs, and on-going articles of interest. You also get to network with Event Managers from other industries.
- We can provide you with live on-the-job training opportunities with our on-going events. You will get a EventsMastery Certificate of Attendance to show that you have attended this course.
- Option to get a UK-based professional certification as "Certifed Event Manager" provided by International Professional Managers Association, IPMA, UK.